Welcome to Benefits for Every World.
Activision Blizzard aims to provide employees with effective benefit programs that are innovative, inclusive, and constantly improving. We consistently upgrade our benefit portfolio by seeking out pioneer partners who are able to give our employees modern benefit experiences. We encourage you to explore the available benefits and take full advantage of all Activision Blizzard has to offer.
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Additional Benefits
Jump to different sections:
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Health Spending & Savings Accounts
- Healthcare Cost Transparency Tool
- Televideo Medicine
- Family Support
- Expert Second Opinions
- Virtual Physical Therapy
- Fertility Treatment
- Diabetes Support
- Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes Reversal
- Chronic Disease Prevention
Full-time regular employees can choose from up to 4 medical plans. Full-time temporary employees can enroll in the Collective Health CDHP. New hires must enroll within 30 days of their hire date. Otherwise elections can only be made annually during the open enrollment period, or within 30 days of a qualifying life event. Enrollment is managed in Workday. If you need help with enrollment, please email email@example.com.
Preventive care and generic preventive prescriptions are 100% covered on all plans as required by the ACA.
1) The Collective Health CDHP – this plan will cost you less per month because it has a higher deductible. With this plan, you may contribute to an HSA that can help you pay for your care (pre-tax!), you will also have coverage in- and out-of-network. Full-time regular and temporary employees have access to this plan.
2) The Collective Health PPO 500 – for a higher paycheck deduction, but lower deductible, this plan gives you coverage in- and out-of-network. With this plan you may contribute to an FSA that can help you pay for your care (pre-tax!), but make sure you elect an amount that makes sense for your usage since FSA money expires at the end of each calendar year. This plan is only available to full-time regular employees.
3) The Kaiser HMO – if you live in California, then you also have a Kaiser medical option. This plan only covers providers within the Kaiser network and has no deductible for a moderate paycheck deduction. With this plan you may contribute to an FSA that can help you pay for your care (pre-tax!), but make sure you elect an amount that makes sense for your usage since FSA money expires at the end of each calendar year. This plan is only available to full-time regular employees.
4) The Centivo Coordinated Care – if you live in Southern California, then you also have a Centivo medical option. This plan provides in-network coverage for employees and their families who have access to MemorialCare, Scripps Health and UCLA Health. It's designed to help you navigate the healthcare system more effectively and offers high-qualify healthcare from local doctors you know and trust. You'll choose a primary care doctor who'll lead your Primary Care Team to coordinate your care and guide you to the right in-network specialists when you need additional care. This plan is only available to full-time regular employees.
Note: Employees enrolled in the Collective Health In-Network plan as of 1/1/2016 are grandfathered into the plan. Should you choose to leave the plan, you will not be able to re-enroll in the plan. This plan is not available to employees making elections after 1/1/2016.
Medical ID Cards
Employees and covered spouses or domestic partners will automatically receive medical ID cards from their health plan provider. Medical ID cards for children must be requested. If you are on a Collective Health plan, you can request new medical ID cards by calling 1-800-844-803-0208. Otherwise, you can download the Collective Health app for instant access to your ID cards or log in to the Collective Health Member Portal to view/print a temporary ID card.
If you are on the Kaiser HMO plan, you can request new medical ID cards by calling 1-800-464-4000.
If you are on the Centivo Coordinated Care plan, you can download the Centivo app for instant access to your ID card.
Full-time regular employees can choose from 2 dental plans. New hires must enroll within 30 days of their hire date. Otherwise elections can only be made annually during the open enrollment period, or within 30 days of a qualifying life event. Enrollment is managed in Workday. If you need help with enrollment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) The Delta Dental PPO - this plan gives you the flexibility to see both in-network and out-of-network dentist, for a slightly higher paycheck deduction and deductible.
2) The Delta Dental HMO - this plan has a lower paycheck deduction and no deductible, but only covers in-network dentists. Remember, you must select a primary dentist to manage your dental care. To look for providers in-network, please use the Find Dental Providers button to the right, then in the Find a Dentist section, select the DeltaCare USA network to search.
Dental ID Cards
You will not automatically receive a Dental PPO ID card; instead, you will need to provide the primary member’s name, DOB, and SSN at the provider’s office. If you want to access your ID card, then you can by logging into the Delta Dental Member Portal and clicking on “My ID card” in the left column. ID cards are only available in the primary member’s name.
You will receive a Delta Dental HMO ID card with an auto-generated dentist based on your zip code in the mail, which you should present to your dental provider at the time of service. If you need to change your dentist, go to the Delta Dental website or call Delta Dental at 1-800-422-4234.
The Delta Dental group number for Activision Blizzard is 17915 for PPO and 78613 for HMO. Your ID number can be found on your ID card.
Full-time regular employees have access to vision benefits. New hires must enroll within 30 days of your their date. Otherwise, elections can only be made annually during the open enrollment period, or within 30 days of a qualifying life event. Enrollment is managed in Workday. If you need help with enrollment, please email email@example.com.
For a minimal paycheck deduction, full-time regular employees have access to vision benefits through VSP. An in-network glasses exam is only $15, plus up to an additional $60 for a contact lens exam. Further, you get $1,000 per eye for Lasik surgery!
You may visit either an in-network or out-of-network provider. If you visit a provider in the VSP Signature network then your costs will be lower; you won't have to fill out any forms or file any claims. If you visit a non-VSP provider, you will typically pay more out of pocket. You pay the provider in full and submit a claim to VSP for reimbursement. The plan has a set reimbursement amount for each service.
Vision ID Cards
Your ID number is your social security number. Login to the Collective Health Member Portal to view your vision ID card. You can also access your vision ID card through Collective Health's mobile app.
Collective Health plan members are eligible for various discounts and benefits from Rx Savings Solutions and CVS Caremark.
Activision Blizzard offers Rx Savings Solutions to Collective Health members to help you and others on your health plan easily find the lowest-price options for prescription drugs. This service is linked to your health plan, so everything is personalized for your medications and insurance.
NEXT STEP: Your account is ready to be activated at activisionblizzard.rxsavingssolution.com/register or by calling 800-268-4476. Your spouse and dependent children over 18 can also create their own accounts! Dependents under 18 will show up in the employee account.
Get started today to see how you can save. Here's how it works:
- Your account shows which lower-cost prescriptions may be available under your insurance plan and lets you compare prices.
- Switch to a lower-cost option with ease. RX Savings Solutions will handle everything with your doctor and pharmacy (e.g. using a different pharmacy, switching to generics, ordering a cheaper dosage, etc.).
- Rx Savings Solutions will contact you anytime you can be spending less.
Our pharmacy partner for Collective Health plans is CVS/Caremark. Coverage benefits depend on the plan you are enrolled in; however, all plans cover preventive generic medications in full.
- Generic drugs are usually cheaper than brand name drugs and are considered identical to their brand name equivalents (in terms of efficacy and safety) by the FDA.
- Non-preferred brand name drugs are usually the most expensive; however, some brand name drugs are designated as preferred by your plan. When you fill your prescription, you can ask whether a generic or preferred brand name version of your medication is available.
- Specialty drugs are high cost drugs that typically required special handling or administration- there are no restrictions on how you fill your specialty medications. However, there are a smaller number of pharmacies where your specialty drugs will be available.
To access CVS Caremark Pharmacy benefits, please visit the CVS Caremark website and register.
Depending on the type of medical plan an employee is enrolled in, employees have access to 3 different medical spending (or savings) accounts that can be used to pay for medical, dental, vision and other qualified expenses.
Health Spending & Savings Accounts
1) Health Savings Accounts (HSA) are personal savings accounts that you can contribute to pretax, and can be used to pay for eligible expenses now, or later in life. To participate in an HSA, you must be enrolled in the Collective Health CDHP only. Your contributions are limited annually by the IRS (in 2021, $3,600 for employee only and $7,200 for employee + dependent, with an additional $1,000 catch-up for those over age 55), but you are able to make changes to your contribution amount at anytime during the year. You are also eligible to receive and earn company contributions through participation in Benefits@Play. Funds rollover from year-to-year and never expire, can be invested, and are triple tax-advantaged!
Important Note: Company contributions impact your annual IRS HSA limits. You should consider the seed funding and Benefits@Play earning amounts when electing your own contribution amounts.
Employee + Dependents
|CDHP TEA||Employee Only
Employee + Dependents
2) Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are available to employees on all medical plans other than the Collective Health CDHP and allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars into an account to be used for eligible medical expenses. Your entire annual election amount is limited annually by the IRS (in 2021, $2,750) but is available on the first day of the plan year (even though you have not yet contributed that amount). The amount you allocate will be deducted from your paycheck on a pro-rated basis throughout the year.
Important Note: Be sure to only allocate dollars for predictable medical expenses, as any unused funds at the end of the plan year are forfeited and you cannot make changes to your election without a qualified life event
3) Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) are available to employees who do not have an HSA or are not eligible for an HSA but want to earn company contributions through participation in Benefits@Play. HRA funds rollover from year-to-year and expire only when you leave the company.
Note: If you have one (or more) of these accounts, you will automatically receive a debit card in the mail from HealthEquity to use for eligible expenses. These accounts are managed by HealthEquity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help accessing or using your funds.
Healthcare Bluebook is available to all Collective Health members.
Healthcare Cost Transparency Tool from Healthcare Bluebook
Healthcare Bluebook helps you see which providers are most cost-effective for different medical procedures. Prices for the same in-network procedure can vary by up to 500%, but Healthcare Bluebook can help you easily compare prices so you know if you're paying more than necessary. To access the Healthcare Bluebook website or app login to your Castlight account. If you login through website, scroll to the bottom to get your individual mobile access code for customized content on your phone. The company code is ATVI.
If you use Healthcare Bluebook to find and visit a “green provider” for your procedure you may be eligible for an automatic cash reward up to $250! Check out the “Go Green to get Green” link to the right to see what procedures are eligible.
Note: Cash rewards are taxable and will be reflected in your W-2 as additional income.
Bonus: you can earn points in Benefits@Play and cash rewards for using Healthcare Bluebook.
Doctor On Demand is available to all Collective Health members. There is no age minimum, however, patients under age 18 must access through the parent/guardian's account.
Televideo Medicine from Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand allows you to meet with a board-certified doctor (typically within 15 minutes) or licensed psychologist/psychiatrist (typically within 1-5 days) from home via live video chat. Doctor On Demand's medical doctors can diagnose, treat, and write prescriptions to your local pharmacy for most non-emergency conditions.
Telemedicine services are free for users on the Collective Health PPO 500 and In-Network medical plans, regardless of whether the deductible has been met. Telemedicine services are $49 for users on the Collective Health CDHP if they have not met the deductible (the plans cover 80% of the cost after the deductible has been met).
Psychology and psychiatry visits are $20 for users on the PPO 500 and In-Network medical plans, regardless of whether the deductible has been met. For users on the Collective Health CDHP plan, psychology visits are $79/$129 (25/50 min) and psychiatry visits are $229/$99 (initial/follow-up) if they have not met the deductible (the plans covers 80% of the cost after the deductible has been met).
To use the program, follow the registration instruction in the link to the right.
Rethink is available to all employees and their families.
Family Support from Rethink
Raising kids is tough. Rethink provides family support when you need it.
Through Rethink, you gain 24/7 access to consultations with a dedicated behavior expert and unlimited use of the website filled with step-by-step videos, resources, and exclusive content developed to help families raising children with learning, social or behavioral challenges, or developmental disabilities. The program has no age restriction, requires no diagnosis, and is completely confidential.
Enrolling in the program gives you instant access to the portal, including these features:
- Easily Communicate with Your Behavior Expert
Schedule up to three hours per year of virtual appointments, access notes from your dedicated behavior expert and send messages to communicate updates and ask questions.
- Save Your Favorites
The online library includes thousands of step-by-step videos and downloadable, printable tools and research-based resources based on the most requested social, learning and behavioral topics.
- Search by Age and Ability
The library of more than 2,000 lessons are searchable by topic, and Social and Emotional Lessons allow you to search by age or ability, with supports for parents of young children to young adults.
Rethink is available at no cost to all employees and their family members, and you may invite other care team members to access the online tools.
Watch a brief overview of Rethink here. Ready to get started? It only takes two minutes to enroll and start learning. Visit Activision Blizzard’s Rethink website and use enrollment code ABK or text RETHINK to 797979.
Need Rethink on the go? Download the mobile app for easy access anywhere, any time.